Hurricane Season // June 1 - November 30
Although we are never ready to experience a major storm, we must all be prepared and have a Plan.
Please make time to review your insurance policies and contact us if you have any questions or need to make any changes. We ask that you do this as soon as possible. When there is a named storm within specified coordinates, insurance companies will not write new nor increase current property coverage.
After A Storm
Price Insurance Agency has developed a full Catastrophe Plan that begins with evacuation for our employees so that once the storm has passed, regardless of the conditions; we will be available to handle your claims. We are committed to being here for you after a storm, any storm.
After the storm, depending on the damage, we will be taking claims from our Vidor office. If we suffer significant damage to our building, we will be operating out of a mobile office trailer. Our trailer can accommodate all of our staff and provide us full access to our customer and company files.
For all property claims, especially after a significant storm hits our area, please take the following steps:
- Contact us direct to report your claim
- If your policy information is available, certainly you may contact the insuring company directly, please advise us if you do to avoid duplication
- Do what you can to prevent further damage
- Make temporary repairs only and keep all receipts
- Take photos to document the damage
- Make sure you leave us your cell phone number if you leave a message