Our agency began serving the wonderful people of Southeast Texas in 1968 when Les Price opened up a small office on Main Street in Vidor, TX. Born and raised in Vidor, Jim would soon join his father in building an agency that many in the area have come to trust.
We now have several experienced employees in our Vidor office and our customers reside all over the state of Texas.
Through the years, we have walked with our customers through some of life's most difficult circumstances. From hurricanes, to home fires, to car accidents, we have stood with our loyal customers and helped put the pieces of their life back together.
A Unique Approach
As an Independent Agency, we are not bound to a single insurance company... we are bound to our customers. We search far and wide to offer our customers the most competitive rates available.
Jim Price, CIC
Owner / Principal Agent
Trusted Choice agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and emails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.